We’re committed to leadership within child welfare systems and believe that a strong network of like-minded partners is critical to that goal.
Partners for Our Children cannot make the difference we hope to see by working alone. That’s why we work close with many valuable partners. We have formal partnership agreements with the following organizations – largely based on sharing data and conducting independent research:
- Alliance for Child Welfare Excellence
- Center for Education Data & Research
- Social Development Research Group
- Washington State Department of Children, Youth and Families
- Washington State DSHS Research and Data Analysis
We also work closely with many other partners within child welfare. Whether it’s working to advocate for evidence-based policy proposals or deploying new, innovative programs with organizations that work directly with children and families – these partnerships make our work stronger.