Working to transform the child welfare system.

HB 2580: Reporting on independent living services

The Department of Children, Youth, and Families is required to submit a report regarding independent living services that includes the following information:  a description of the services that IL providers are contracted to provide; a description of the services delivered by each independent living provider; how many children were served by each provider; the average and median per capita expenditures on IL services; the number of young adults, 18-21, who received IL services; and a description of the services administered to youth who transition between counties after their 18th birthday.

The report will be due annually starting in November 2020, and must include the specific outlined information.